MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS ASSOCIATION
Code of Ethics
Every member of MESA is required to agree to abide by this set of standards.
Proven failure to do so results in permanent expulsion from the Association
Having been accepted into membership in the Medical Equipment Suppliers Association, this company does hereby subscribe without reservation to this Code of Ethics, and do agree that:
1. It will endeavor to maintain dignity of manner in both my own and my staff’s behavior and in the presentation of our service in all forms of public contact.
2. It will observe the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all business transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate or misleading statements, descriptions and claims.
3. It will abide by all government regulation regarding the home medical equipment industry.
4. It will provide equipment of quality and durability, striving to provide the best possible service.
5. It will display a friendly spirit of cooperation to my fellow members and assist them professionally whenever requested.
6. It will at all times avoid the use of unfair competitive practices, including but not limited to payment of referral fees, offering free goods or any type of inducement.
7. It will constantly strive to elevate and maintain the professional standards of our industry.
8. It will provide the services in which staff and myself are duly qualified and not exceed our qualifications for such professional services.
9. It will recognize the authority of the association in all matters relating to its function and its interpretation of this code in accordance with its bylaws and general rules.